Friday

Vitamins for the Mind

I love to give things away.

I also love words of wisdom - snippets of a worthy man's thoughts, to guide, sustain, and motivate through good times and bad.

As a seeker of all things healthy, I've discovered a cool platform that I'd like to share with you, my readers, clients, and associates. It is a text messaging platform that allows me to send words of wisdom or food for thought (I've decided to call it Vitamins for the Mind) to all who subscribe.

It is FREE - for now.

Text FitNClean to 90210 to subscribe.

Some who use this platform opt to charge $0.99 to $5.95 per month for this service, but I have decided that the daily affirmation/message is more important for both you and me than the money right now.

I also just finished reading the quote:

The attitude of the man who follows the habit of going the extra mile is this: He recognizes the truth that he is receiving pay for schooling himself for a better position and greater pay!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Text FitNClean to 90210 to receive your personal daily dose of 'Vitamins for the Mind'. Standard SMS rates apply. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Healthy Dreams of Success